Are you Dr. Chang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 61 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1319 Punahou St
Honolulu, HI 96826Phone(808) 946-1712Fax(808) 946-1728
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dillon Chang, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Hawaii, District of Columbia, and Virginia. He is affiliated with Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children and The Queen's Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1990 - 1993
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1987 - 1990
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 1991 - 2000
- VA State Medical License 1988 - 2000
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsRevolutionary advances in medical waste management. The Sanitec system.Richard F. Edlich, Lise Borel, H. Gordon Jensen, Kathryne L. Winters, William B. Long, Ralph M. Buschbacher, Daniel G. Becker, Dillon E. Chang, Jonathan Korngold, W. R...> ;Journal of Long-term Effects of Medical Implants. 2006 Jan 1
- Avian Flu pandemic in the United States. The Sanitec Industry's solution.Richard F. Edlich, Lise Borel, H. Gordon Jensen, Kathryne L. Winters, William B. Long, K. Dean Gubler, Melissa A Corson, Jill Amanda Greene, Dillon E. Chang, Jonathan ...> ;Journal of Long-term Effects of Medical Implants. 2006 Jan 1
- 40 citationsDevastating injuries in healthcare workers: description of the crisis and legislative solution to the epidemic of back injury from patient lifting.Richard F. Edlich, Mary Anne Hudson, Ralph M. Buschbacher, Kathryne L. Winters, L. D. Britt, Mary Jude Cox, Daniel G. Becker, Joseph K. McLaughlin, K. Dean Gubler, Tho...> ;Journal of Long-term Effects of Medical Implants. 2005 Jan 1
- Join now to see all