Are you Dr. Popov?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3368 Highway 280
Alexander City, AL 35010Phone+1 256-409-1500Fax+1 256-409-1144
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dimtcho Popov, MD is a nephrologist in Alexander City, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Ohio, and Texas. He is affiliated with Russell Medical and Coosa Valley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalFellowship, Nephrology, 1994 - 1997
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Semmelweis UniversityClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- TX State Medical License 1998 - 2002
- AL State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 1997 - 2001
- MI State Medical License 1994 - 2001
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsPseudopulmonary embolism: Acute respiratory distress in the syndrome of heparin-induced thrombocytopeniaDimtcho Popov, M. Hosein Zarrabi, Hussein D. Foda, Mark A. Graber> ;American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 1997 Mar 1