Are you Dr. Mittal?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2200 Fort Roots Dr
Building 58 (152/Nlr)
North Little Rock, AR 72114Phone+1 501-257-1234Fax+1 501-257-1749
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dinesh Mittal, MD is a geriatrician in North Little Rock, Arkansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arkansas, California, and Texas. He is affiliated with Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System and Bradley County Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1988 - 1992
- Pt. B.D. Sharma Postgrad Institute of Medical ScienceClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1992 - 1994
- MS State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 2004
- TN State Medical License 1989 - 2000
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Geriatric Psychiatry
- Predicting Treatment Response Using Psychophysiologic Reactivity Measures Start of enrollment: 2012 Apr 01
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsTargeting stigma of mental illness among primary care providers: Findings from a pilot feasibility study.Dinesh Mittal, Richard R. Owen, Songthip T. Ounpraseuth, Lakshminarayana Chekuri, Karen L. Drummond, Matthew B. Jennings, Jeffrey L. Smith, J. Greer Sullivan, Patrick ...> ;Psychiatry Research-neuroimaging. 2020 Feb 1
- 4 citationsDeveloping Organizational Interventions to Address Stigma Among Mental Health Providers: A Pilot StudyJ. Irene Harris, Jennie Leskela, Sharada Lakhan, Timothy Usset, Meredith DeVries, Dinesh Mittal, Jennifer E. Boyd> ;Community Mental Health Journal. 2019 Mar 19
- 1 citationsRelationship Between Stereotypes, Prejudice, and Social Distancing in a Sample of Health Care Providers.Lakshminarayana Chekuri, Dinesh Mittal, Songthip T. Ounpraseuth> ;The Primary Care Companion To The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 2018 May 24
- Join now to see all
- Raj:Children Complain of Nausea After Having Deworming TabletsFebruary 11th, 2017
- Raj:Children Complain of Nausea After Having Deworming TabletsFebruary 10th, 2017
- Delhi: Man Gets a ‘Bigger Than Tennis Ball’ Cyst RemovedAugust 12th, 2018
- Join now to see all