Dr. Davidson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office49 Cleveland St
Crossville, TN 38555Phone(931) 484-7596Fax(931) 484-7597
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaFellowship, Medical Oncology, 1989 - 1991
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- West Virginia University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1993 - 2000
- TN State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 1986 - 1992
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Correlation of the Microculture Kinetic (MiCK) Apoptosis Test Results With Drug Treatment Results in Cancer Patients Start of enrollment: 2008 Dec 01Bluth, R.F.,Davidson, D.,Hallquist, A.,Jelsma, P.F.,Lawson, L.,Michaelson, R.D.,Presant, C.,Rajurkar, S.P.,Rogers, K.
- Cumberland Medical CenterCrossville, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: