Dr. De Silva is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 Francis St
Brigham & Women's Hospital
Boston, MA 02115Phone+1 617-732-5500
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Harvard UniversityMPH, 2014 - 2015
- Brigham & Women's Hospitaln/a, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases Fellowship, 2012 - 2013
- Massachusetts General Hospitaln/a, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases Fellowship, 2011 - 2012
- University of Peradeniya FOMClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2013 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsThe Transition of the Gastrointestinal Patient from Pediatric to Adult Care.Punyanganie S. de Silva, Laurie N. Fishman> ;Pediatric Clinics of North America. 2017 Jun 1
- 13 citationsDietary Iron and Heme Iron Consumption, Genetic Susceptibility, and Risk of Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis.Hamed Khalili, Punyanganie S. de Silva, Ashwin N. Ananthakrishnan, Paul Lochhead, Amit Joshi, John J. Garber, James R Richter, Jenny Sauk, Andrew T. Chan> ;Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. 2017 Jul 1
- 9 citationsAssociation of urinary phenolic compounds, inflammatory bowel disease and chronic diarrheal symptoms: Evidence from the National Health and Nutrition Examination SurveyPunyanganie S. de Silva, Xuan Yang, Joshua R. Korzenik, Rose H. Goldman, Kristopher L. Arheart, Alberto J. Caban-Martinez> ;Environmental Pollution. 2017 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Brigham and Women's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: