Dr. Tuazon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6565 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030Phone(713) 441-3620Fax(713) 790-2082
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Divina Tuazon is a pulmonologist in Houston, TX and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston Methodist Hospital, and Houston Methodist Hospital. She received her medical degree from University of the East College of Medicine and has been in practice 27 years. She specializes in critical care medicine and is experienced in critical care medicine and cardiovascular intensivist.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of the East College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 2000 - 2004
- WI State Medical License 1999 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Evaluation of Neuromuscular Blockade Reversal on Postoperative Mechanical Ventilation Time in a Cardiovascular Surgery Population.Ranran Xia, Nandita Kachru, Divina Tuazon, Fariedeh Bostan, Amaris Fuentes> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 2019 Jun 20
- How New Support Devices Change Critical Care Delivery.Asma Zainab, Divina Tuazon, Faisal Uddin, Iqbal Ratnani> ;Methodist DeBakey cardiovascular journal. 2018 Apr 1
- 22 citationsThe Role and Impact of Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation in Critical Care.Iqbal Ratnani, Divina Tuazon, Asma Zainab, Faisal Uddin> ;Methodist DeBakey cardiovascular journal. 2018 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: