Are you Dr. Zubkus?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2350 Freedom Way
York, PA 17402Phone(717) 851-2465Fax(717) 741-3043
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dmitriy Zubkus, MD is a pulmonologist in York, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and Virginia. He is affiliated with WellSpan York Hospital and UPMC Memorial.
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- St Joseph Mercy Livingston HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Loyola UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- Penn State College of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- A Multi-center, Open-label, Single-arm, Phase 3b Study of Macitentan in Patients With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension to Psychometrically Validate the PAH-SYMPACT Instrument Start of enrollment: 2013 Apr 01Robert L Scott, MD, David Badesch, MD, Charles Burger, MD, James R Gossage, MD, Chad Miller, MD, Leslie Spikes, MD, Wesley McConnell, MD, Joseph Ojile, MD, William Michael Johnson, MD, Ilia Segal, MD, Shi...
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Quality Enhancement Research Initiative (QuERI) Extension Program Start of enrollment: 2011 Jun 01Allen, S.,Amin, D.,Badesch, D.,Baratz, D.,Benkert, R.,Catherwood, E.,Dauber, I.,Dewhurst, R.,Eggert, M.,Elwing, J.M.,Engel, P.,Escolar, E.,Fagan, K.,Ferreira, G.,Fortin, T.,Fritz, J.,Frost, A.,Ganesh, S.,...
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsSuccessful Management of Cardiac Arrest Due to Pulmonary Embolus Using Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation and Ultrasound-Accelerated Catheter-Directed Thrombolysis.Vikas Sharma, Howard D. Goldberg, Dmitriy Zubkus, Larry L. Shears, David J. Kaczorowski> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2016 Apr 1