Dr. Barberio is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1210 W Saginaw St
Lansing, MI 48915Phone+1 517-364-7700Fax+1 517-364-7701
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Michigan State UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 1990 - 1993
- Sparrow Hospital/Michigan State UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- McLaren Orthopedic HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 1988 - 2026
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychosomatic Medicine
- AOA Board of Neurology and Psychiatry Geriatric Psychiatry (CAQ)
- AOA Board of Neurology and Psychiatry Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsVisual impairment in hysteriaMichael C. Barris, David I. Kaufman, Dominic Barberio> ;Documenta Ophthalmologica. 1992 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: