Are you Dr. Gaziano?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office501 Morris St
Charleston, WV 25301Phone(304) 348-6293Fax(304) 388-3726
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dominic Gaziano, MD is a pulmonologist in Charleston, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia, Alabama, and Texas. He is affiliated with Charleston Area Medical Center.
Education & Training
- West Virginia University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1965 - 1968
- Johnston - Willis HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- TX State Medical License 2003 - 2007
- WV State Medical License 1966 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Too Many VaccinesDominic Gaziano> ;The West Virginia medical journal. 2015 Sep 1
- Pain treatment creating pain.Dominic Gaziano> ;The West Virginia medical journal. 2012 Jul 1
- Tuberculosis in West Virginia: an island in an encroaching sea.Dominic Gaziano> ;The West Virginia medical journal. 2008 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Charleston Area Medical CenterCharleston, West Virginia