Are you Dr. Homan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2810 Rainbow Dr
Gadsden, AL 35906Phone(256) 494-0990Fax(256) 494-0948
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dominic Homan, MD is an endocrinologist in Gadsden, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama and Michigan.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 1994 - 1997
- University of Tennessee Medical Center at KnoxvilleResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1998 - 2021
- MI State Medical License 1994 - 2001
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsStructural requirements for mitotane activity: development of analogs for treatment of adrenal cancer.David E. Schteingart, Joseph E. Sinsheimer, Ricardo Benitez, Dominic F. Homan, Timothy D. Johnson, Raymond E. Counsell> ;Anticancer Research. 2012 Jul 1