Are you Dr. Onyema?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20 E 46th St
New York, NY 10017Phone+1 646-490-5475Fax+1 646-559-4673
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dominic Onyema, MD is a nephrologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkFellowship, Nephrology, 1992 - 1994
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1992 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2012-2013
- Open-label Extension (OLE) Study of Plecanatide for Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC) Start of enrollment: 2013 Aug 01
- 12-Week Study of Plecanatide for CIC (The CIC3 Study) Start of enrollment: 2013 Nov 01
- A Study of Health Care Use and Costs in Participants With Early Stage Alzheimer's Disease (AD) Start of enrollment: 2016 Oct 29
Active, not recruiting