Are you Dr. Fishman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12200 W 106th St
Lenexa, KS 66215Phone(913) 541-5500Fax(913) 541-7474
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Don Fishman, MD is a general surgeon in Lenexa, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas and Illinois. He is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1983 - 1988
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1983 - 2017
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsTraumatic rupture of the gallbladderSteven Salzman, Rami Lutfi, Don Fishman, James C. Doherty, Gary J. Merlotti> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2006 Aug 1
- 4 citationsAngiographic embolization of a left gastric artery pseudoaneurysm after blunt abdominal trauma.J. Esteban Varela, Steven Salzman, Charles Owens, James C. Doherty, Don Fishman, Gary J. Merlotti> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2006 Jun 1
- 3 citationsRetained cervical stabbing implement with associated ischemic spinal cord injury.Steven Salzman, E. Varella, James C. Doherty, Don Fishman, Gary J. Merlotti> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2004 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Overland Park Regional Medical CenterLenexa, Kansas