Dr. Hollandsworth is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4001 Vollmer Rd.
Olympia Fields, IL 60461Phone(708) 481-8883Fax(708) 481-2917
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- A. T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State License 1969 - 2023
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine (CAQ)
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 94 citationsEffect of acute and chronic metabolic acidosis on serum immunoreactive parathyroid hormone in man.Fredric L. Coe, John J. Firpo, Don L. Hollandsworth, Laurence Segil, Janet M. Canterbury, Eric Reiss> ;Kidney International. 1975 Oct 1
- The recurrence of recurrent membranous glomerulopathy in a renal transplant recipient: case report and literature review.Josephson, M. A., Spargo, B., Hollandsworth, D., Thistlethwaite, J. R.> ;Am J Kidney Dis. 1994 Nov
- Hemodynamic changes of acute renal failure during hemodialysis.Finberg, S. N., Haspel, L. U., Hollandsworth, D. L.> ;J Am Osteopath Assoc. 1980 Apr
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: