Are you Dr. Banzhaf?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office465 Westfall Rd
Rochester, NY 14620Phone+1 585-463-2668Fax+1 585-463-2669
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Donald Banzhaf, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Rochester, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, North Carolina, and Florida. He is affiliated with Canandaigua Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Psychiatry, 1970 - 1973
- Genesee HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1968
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1998 - 2018
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2010
- CA State Medical License 1969 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1968 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- To Best Was Always to Worst, but Worse Is Better, if Good and Bad Are RelevantDonald Banzhaf> ;JAMA. 1989 Jul 14
- Solutions to the healthcare crisis.Banzhaf, D.> ;Postgrad Med. 1992 Mar
- Canandaigua Veterans Affairs Medical CenterCanandaigua, New York