Dr. Bradley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 Weiss St
Saginaw, MI 48602Phone+1 989-497-2500Fax+1 989-321-4909
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Joseph Mercy-OaklandResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1977 - 1979
- Ascension St John HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1975 - 1977
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 2003
- MI State Medical License 1978 - 2025
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Aleda E. Lutz Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSaginaw, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: