Dr. Chipman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Chipman's full profile
Office1034 Mar Walt Dr
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547Phone+1 850-863-2153Fax+1 850-863-8085
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Donald Chipman is an anesthesiologist in Fort Walton Beach, FL and is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast. He received his medical degree from University of Alabama School of Medicine and has been in practice 21 years. He specializes in pain medicine.
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- University of FloridaResidency, Anesthesiology, 2001 - 2004
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2005 - 2025
- AL State Medical License 2004 - 2010
- TN State Medical License 2006 - 2009
- SC State Medical License 2004 - 2005
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
- 42 Hospitals Join Collaborative to Reduce Opioid Use — 7 NotesFebruary 13th, 2016
- Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald CoastMiramar Beach, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: