Are you Dr. Conklin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin, Arkansas, and Missouri. He is affiliated with Ottumwa Regional Health Center.
Education & Training
- University of Nevada Reno School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- AR State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- NM State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- AK State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- ND State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Internal Medicine
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 54 citationsDisconnected pancreatic tail syndrome: potential for endoscopic therapy and results of long-term follow-upChristopher Lawrence, Douglas A. Howell, Andreas M. Stefan, Donald E. Conklin, Frank J. Lukens, Ronald F. Martin, Andrew Landes, Becky Benz> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2008 Apr 1
- 29 citationsDelayed pancreaticoduodenectomy for cancer patients with prior ERCP-placed, nonforeshortening, self-expanding metal stents: a positive outcome.Christopher Lawrence, Douglas A. Howell, Donald E. Conklin, Andreas M. Stefan, Ronald F. Martin> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2006 May 1
- Ottumwa Regional Health CenterOttumwa, Iowa