Dr. Decoy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office224 West Exchange Street, Suite 380 Akron, Ohio. 44302
Canton, OH 44708Phone+1 330-344-6676Fax+1 330-430-6913
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of ToledoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- The University of Toledo College of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1989 - 2025
- NC State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- TN State Medical License 1992 - 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Anti sense DNA down-regulates proteins kinase C-epsilon and enhances vasopressin-stimulated Na+ absorption in rabbit cortical collecting duct.DeCoy, D. L., Snapper, J. R., Breyer, M. D.> ;J Clin Invest. 1995 Jun
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: