Dr. Foxworthy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office133 Brookline Ave
Boston, MA 02215Phone(617) 421-5804Fax(617) 421-8865
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1984 - 1985
- MA State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsTreatment of Progressive Outer Retinal Necrosis With SorivudineMichael K. Pinnolis, Donald Foxworthy, Barbara Kemp> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 1995 Apr 1
- 21 citationsCrohn's disease in the elderly. Prolonged delay in diagnosis.Donald M. Foxworthy, Joanne A. P. Wilson> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 1985 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: