Dr. Gardner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office280 N Pointe Blvd
Mount Airy, NC 27030Phone+1 336-786-4133Fax+1 336-786-4338
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vidant Medical Center/East Carolina UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina UniversityClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- HASH(0x2ecd990)Moslin, R.,Gardner, D.,Santella, J.,Zhang, Y.,Duncia, J. V.,Liu, C.,Lin, J.,Tokarski, J. S.,Strnad, J.,Pedicord, D.,Chen, J.,Blat, Y.,Zupa-Fernandez, A.,Cheng, L.,Sun,...> ;Medchemcomm. 2016 Dec 15
- Northern Regional HospitalMount Airy, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: