Dr. Hall is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2611 Greenwood Rd
Shreveport, LA 71103Phone(318) 631-2020Fax(318) 621-3023
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1968 - 1971
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 1978 - 2012
- LA State Medical License 1967 - 2022
- MS State Medical License 1965 - 2022
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 98 citationsA Prospective, Randomized, Double-masked Comparison of a Zonal-Progressive Multifocal Intraocular Lens and a Monofocal Intraocular LensRoger F. Steinert, Charles T. Post, Stephen F. Brint, Charles D. Fritch, Donald L. Hall, Lowell W. Wilder, I. Howard Fine, Stephen B. Lichtenstein, Samuel Masket, Char...> ;Ophthalmology. 1992 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: