Dr. King is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5255 E Stop 11 Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46237Phone(317) 865-4800Fax(317) 865-4806
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Donald King is a general surgeon in Indianapolis, IN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Community Hospital South and Franciscan Health Indianapolis. He received his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine and has been in practice 28 years. He specializes in minimally invasive surgery.
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1988 - 1993
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1988 - 1993
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 78 citationsFormalin instillation for refractory radiation-induced hemorrhagic proctitis. Report of 16 patients.Theodore J. Saclarides, Donald G. King, James L. Franklin, Alexander Doolas> ;Diseases of The Colon & Rectum. 1996 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: