Are you Dr. Page?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 121 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Whitcher St Ne
Marietta, GA 30060Phone+1 770-424-6893Fax+1 770-528-9938
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Donald Page Jr., MD is a cardiologist in Marietta, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia. He is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Hospital, WellStar Windy Hill Hospital, and WellStar Cobb Hospital.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1986 - 1989
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology