Are you Dr. Sessions?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1960 Grassy Ridge Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63122Phone(314) 821-2443
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Donald Sessions, MD is an otolaryngologist in Saint Louis, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Colorado.
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1965 - 1968
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1962 - 1965
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1973 - 2013
- MO State Medical License 1962 - 2014
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Congratulations Missouri Medicine.Donald G. Sessions> ;Missouri medicine. 2014 Mar 1
- Journal Meets Criteria.Donald G. Sessions> ;Missouri medicine. 2010 Mar 1
- 1 citationsMaking a personal connection in the medical interview.Donald G. Sessions> ;Missouri medicine. 2009 May 1
- Join now to see all