Dr. Spring is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5478 S 200 E.
Washington Terrace, UT 84405Phone+1 801-389-8043
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1969 - 1970
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1968
- Virginia Mason Franciscan HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- AZ State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- NV State Medical License 1981 - 2009
- CA State Medical License 1972 - Present
- MN State Medical License 1967 - 2003
- WI State Medical License 1966 - 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsCoronary artery dissection during PTCA: A necessary evil?Donald A. Spring> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Diagnosis. 1985 Jan 1
- 2 citationsTransluminal coronary angioplasty: Comparison of brachial and femoral artery methodsGerald Dorros, S. H. Stertzer, R. K. Myler, M. Kaltenbach, Donald A. Spring> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Diagnosis. 1983 Jan 1
- 24 citationsThe brachial artery method to transluminal coronary angioplasty.Gerald Dorros, Simon H. Stertzer, Michael S. Bruno, Martin Kaltenbach, Richard K. Myler, Donald A. Spring> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Diagnosis. 1982 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: