Are you Dr. Culhane?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1112 E Weisgarber Rd
Knoxville, TN 37909Phone(865) 558-9862Fax(865) 584-3478
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Donna Culhane, MD is a board certified radiologist in Knoxville, Tennessee. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee and North Carolina. She is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare-LaFollette Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Radiology, 1992 - 1996
- University of Nebraska Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1996 - 1999
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 172 citationsStaging non-small cell lung cancer with whole-body PETEdith M. Marom, H. Page McAdams, Jeremy J. Erasmus, Philip C. Goodman, Donna K. Culhane, R. Edward Coleman, James E. Herndon, Edward F. Patz> ;Radiology. 1999 Sep 1
- 10 citationsTiming of sentinel lymph node mapping after lymphoscintigraphy.David C. White, Frank R. Schuler, Scott K. Pruitt, Donna K. Culhane, Hilliard F. Seigler, R. Edward Coleman, Douglas S. Tyler> ;Surgery. 1999 Aug 1
- 32 citationsSclerotherapy for malignant pleural effusions: a prospective randomized trial of bleomycin vs doxycycline with small-bore catheter drainage.Edward F. Patz, H. Page McAdams, Jeremy J. Erasmus, Philip C. Goodman, Donna K. Culhane, Robert C. Gilkeson, James E. Herndon> ;Chest. 1998 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Tennova Healthcare-LaFollette Medical CenterLa Follette, Tennessee