Dr. Williams is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeS Hawthorne Rd
Winston Salem, NC 27157Phone(336) 716-2255
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2011 - 2019
- MD State Medical License 2009 - 2013
- PA State Medical License 2004 - 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Germline ERBB2/HER2 Coding Variants Are Associated with Increased Risk of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms.Evan M. Braunstein, Hang Chen, Felicia Juarez, Fanghan Yang, Lindsay Tao, Igor Makhlin, Donna M. Williams, Shruti Chaturvedi, Aparna Pallavajjala, Theodoros Karantanos...> ;Cancers. 2021 Jun 29
- Just-in-Time Teaching (JiTT) Screencasts: a Randomized Controlled Trial of Asynchronous Learning on an Inpatient Hematology-Oncology Teaching Service.Patrick Kuhlman, Donna M. Williams, Gregory B. Russell, Amy Amornmarn, Joshua Harbaugh, Ryan R Woods, Thomas Lycan> ;Journal of Cancer Education. 2021 May 7
- Introduction to Health Systems Science: Experiential Learning Through Patient Interviews in the Emergency Department.Nicolas T. Sawyer, Aaron Danielson, Karnjit K Johl, Donna M. Williams> ;AEM education and training. 2021 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: