Dr. Moradzadeh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8700 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048Phone+1 310-423-8600Fax+1 310-423-0424
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1993 - 1997
- University of Southern California School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsAntibody Titers to Hepatitis B Surface Antigen Among Vaccinated Emergency Physicians: Three Years’ Experience With a Wellness Booth☆☆☆★★★♢Richard Goldberg, H. Thomas, G. Kuhn, D Moradzadeh, T. Mody, R. W. Boss, E. Goodman> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1999 Feb 1
- 6 citationsINTRACRANIAL HEMORRHAGE ASSOCIATED WITH TANGENTIAL GUNSHOT WOUNDS TO THE HEADDeirdre Anglin, H R Hutson, J Luftman, Sara Honn Qualls, D Moradzadeh> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 1998 Jul 1
- 138 citationsBurnout and Its Correlates in Emergency Physicians: Four Years' Experience with a Wellness BoothR Goldberg, R W Boss, Linda S. Chan, J Goldberg, William K. Mallon, D Moradzadeh, E A Goodman, M L McConkie> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 1996 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: