Are you Dr. Senekjian?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office170 William Street
New York University Downtown Hospital
New York, NY 10038Phone+1 212-312-5068Fax+1 212-312-5985
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Doris Senekjian, MD is an emergency medicine physician in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and New Jersey.
Education & Training
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1982 - 1984
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1982
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1981 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsHypoglycemic Hemiplegic SyndromeRuben Andrade, Varghese Mathew, Mary Jo Morgenstern, Raymond Roberge, Kenneth Rubin, Doris Senekjian, Robert Sparano, Randy Tartacoff, Joel Gernsheimer> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1984 Jul 1
- 6 citationsPsychogenic polydipsia--an unusual cause of hyponatremic coma and seizure.Raymond J. Roberge, Joel Gernsheimer, Robert Sparano, Randy Tartakoff, Mary Jo Morgenstern, Kenneth Rubin, Doris Senekjian, Ruben Andrade, Varghese Matthew> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1984 Apr 1