Dr. Malinowski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Malinowski's full profile
Office4118 Pond Hill Rd
San Antonio, TX 78231Phone+1 210-494-3739Fax+1 210-494-4508
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 2007 - 2009
- New York-Presbyterian/QueensResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Medical University of WarsawClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2011
- TN State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- MN State Medical License 2005 - 2007
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Glycemic Response to Oral Dexamethasone Predicts Incident Prediabetes in Normoglycemic Subjects with Parental DiabetesSeptember 28th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: