Are you Dr. Barkin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4045 Hempstead Turnpike
Bethpage, NY 11714Phone(516) 396-1027Fax(516) 622-7401
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Douglas Barkin, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Bethpage, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital, Plainview Hospital, and Mount Sinai South Nassau.
Education & Training
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1980 - 1985
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1982 - 1988
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsInfected suture anchors in the shoulderJonathan B. Ticker, Robert J. Lippe, Douglas E. Barkin, Michael P. Carroll> ;Arthroscopy. 1996 Oct 1