Are you Dr. Bernstein?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20 York St
Yale-New Haven Hospital, T-209
New Haven, CT 06510Phone(203) 688-2259Fax(203) 688-5599
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Douglas Bernstein, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in New Haven, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut, Virginia, and Florida. He is affiliated with Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2009 - 2013
- Duke University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2007 - 2008
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- CT State Medical License 2013 - 2019
- NY State Medical License 2009 - 2019
- NC State Medical License 2007 - 2008
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsNew CRISPR Mutagenesis Strategies Reveal Variation in Repair Mechanisms among Fungi.Valmik K. Vyas, G. Guy Bushkin, Douglas A. Bernstein, Matthew A. Getz, Magdalena Sewastianik, M. Inmaculada Barrasa, David P. Bartel, Gerald R. Fink> ;mSphere. 2018 Apr 25
- 351 citationsTranscriptome-wide Mapping Reveals Widespread Dynamic-Regulated Pseudouridylation of ncRNA and mRNASchraga Schwartz, Douglas A. Bernstein, Maxwell R. Mumbach, Marko Jovanovic, Rebecca H. Herbst, Brian X. León-Ricardo, Jesse M. Engreitz, Mitchell Guttman, Rahul Satij...> ;Cell. 2014 Sep 25
- 3 citationsGenes come and go: the evolutionarily plastic path of budding yeast RNase III enzymes.Douglas A. Bernstein, Valmik K. Vyas, Gerald R. Fink> ;RNA Biology. 2012 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical CenterMechanicsville, Virginia