Dr. Burns is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8960 161st Ave. NE, Suite 410
Redmond, WA 98052Phone(425) 899-1220Fax(425) 899-1219
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1996 - 1999
- Spokane Teaching Health CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Cerner Modular EHR, Cerner Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsA Neuroendocrine Peptide Derived from the Amino-Terminal Half of Rat ProcalcitoninDouglas M. Burns, Roger S. Birnbaum, Bernard A. Roos> ;Molecular Endocrinology. 1989 Jan 1
- EvergreenHealthKirkland, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: