Are you Dr. Hood?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office340 W Miller St
Springfield, IL 62702Phone(217) 545-5555Fax(217) 545-2563
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Douglas Hood, MD is a vascular surgeon in Springfield, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Tennessee, and California. He is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center and HSHS St. John's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Southern Illinois UniversityFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 1994 - 1996
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1988 - 1993
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Safety and Efficacy Study of Autologous Concentrated Bone Marrow Aspirate (cBMA) for Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI) Start of enrollment: 2010 Jun 01Sharma, A.,Ross, C.B.,Chambers, C.M.,Pifer, C.,Flores, C.,Roshevsky, D.,Hood, D.,Tzeng, E.,Choi, E.,Bresnahan, E.,Overholser, H.,DeSpiegelaere, H.,Pipinos, I.,Holen, J.,Carrick, J.,Jacobs, J.,Botte, J.M.,...
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsRepair of an Anastomotic Pseudoaneurysm with a Novel Hybrid Technique.Abdallah Naddaf, Ravishankar Hasanadka, Douglas B. Hood, Kim J. Hodgson> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 2020 Feb 1
- 1 citationsPredictors of Groin Access Pseudoaneurysm Complication: A 10-Year Institutional Experience.Abdallah Naddaf, Stephen Williams, Ravishankar Hasanadka, Douglas B. Hood, Kim J. Hodgson> ;Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. 2020 Jan 1
- 8 citationsImpact of consensus statements and reimbursement on vena cava filter utilizationSapan S. Desai, Abdallah Naddaf, James Pan, Douglas Hood, Kim J. Hodgson> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2015 Jun 1
- Join now to see all