Dr. Manganelli is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office459 Jack Martin Blvd
Brick, NJ 08724Phone(732) 747-7077Fax(732) 701-3495
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Douglas Manganelli is certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology and the American Board of Pain Medicine. He is a graduate of Rutgers University and finished his schooling at St. George’s University School of Medicine. He completed his anesthesiology residency at both St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital and St. Joseph’s Hospital and also completed a family practice residency at St. Mary’s Hospital. He is a past chairman for the Department of Anesthesia at Jersey Shore Medical Center. Dr. Douglas Manganelli is the founder of Coastal Back and Pain Institute in Brick NJ. He is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists and the New Jersey State Society of Anesthesiologists.
Education & Training
- St Josephs Hospital Health CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1990 - 1992
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1989 - 1990
- St Mary HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 1988 - 2006
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 2004
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Prolonged prophylaxis with unfractioned heparin is effective to reduce delayed deep vein thrombosis in total hip replacement.Manganelli, D., Pazzagli, M., Mazzantini, D., Punzi, G., Manca, M., Vignali, C., Palla, A., Troiani, R., Rossi, G.> ;Respiration. 1998
- Resolution of pulmonary embolism: effect of therapy and putative age of emboli.Palla, A., Pazzagli, M., Manganelli, D., De Nitto, P., Marini, C., Rossi, G., Mazzantini, D., Giuntini, C.> ;Respiration. 1997
- A way to select on clinical grounds patients with high risk for pulmonary embolism: a retrospective analysis in a nested case-control study.Donnamaria, V., Palla, A., Petruzzelli, S., Manganelli, D., Baldi, S., Giuntini, C.> ;Respiration. 1995
- Join now to see all
- Monmouth Medical Center, Southern CampusLakewood, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: