Are you Dr. Massick?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5969 E Broad St
Columbus, OH 43213Phone(614) 751-6500Fax(614) 751-6506
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Douglas Massick, MD is an otolaryngologist in Columbus, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Mount Carmel East Hospital, Nationwide Children's Hospital, and Mount Carmel West.
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1998 - 2002
- Mount Carmel Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- OH State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsRecurrence of isolated multiple myeloma in the skull base: a case report and review of the literature.Omar F. Husein, Abraham Jacob, Douglas D. Massick, D. Bradley Welling> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2007 Sep 1
- 12 citationsCricoid palpability as a selection criterion for bedside tracheostomy.Omar F. Husein, Douglas D. Massick> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2005 Dec 1
- 110 citationsBedside tracheostomy in the intensive care unit: a prospective randomized trial comparing open surgical tracheostomy with endoscopically guided percutaneous dilational...Douglas D. Massick, Shonan Yao, David M. Powell, Dawn Griesen, Todd Hobgood, James N. Allen, David E. Schuller> ;Laryngoscope. 2001 Mar 1
- Join now to see all