Are you Dr. McMullin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1035 Placer Street
Shasta Community Health Center / Residency
Redding, CA 96001Phone(530) 246-5710Fax(530) 246-7838
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Douglas McMullin, MD is a board certified family physician in Redding, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Arizona, and Wyoming. He is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Redding and Mercy Medical Center Mount Shasta.
Education & Training
- Mercy Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1992 - 1994
- Deaconess Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 1989 - Present
- WY State Medical License 1972 - 2005
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Care360 EHR, MedPlus, 2013
- 'Respite Center' Going up for Homeless People Recently Discharged from the HospitalNovember 1st, 2020