Dr. Ney is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12631 E. 17th Avenue
Academic Office 1, MS B185
Aurora, CO 80045Phone(303) 724-2184Fax(303) 724-2213
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, 2007 - 2009
- University of Vermont - Fletcher Allen Health CareResidency, Neurology, 2004 - 2007
- University of Vermont - Fletcher Allen Health CareInternship, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2011
- VT State Medical License 2003 - 2007
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- United Council of Neurologic SubspecialtiesCertification in Neuro-Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Academy of Medical Educators University of Colorado School of Medicine, 2018
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Cediranib Maleate and Olaparib Compared to Bevacizumab in Treating Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma Start of enrollment: 2017 Sep 01Isabel Arrillaga-Romany
- Safety and Efficacy Study of SL-701, a Glioma-Associated Antigen Vaccine To Treat Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme Start of enrollment: 2014 May 01Phuphanich, S.
- Pilot Study of NovoTTF-100A for Recurrent Atypical and Anaplastic Meningioma Start of enrollment: 2013 Jun 01Kaley, T.J.
- Hypofractionated Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy With Temozolomide and Bevacizumab for Glioblastoma Multiforme Start of enrollment: 2010 Aug 01Ney, D.
- A Prospective, Multi-center Trial of NovoTTF-100A Together With Temozolomide Compared to Temozolomide Alone in Patients With Newly Diagnosed GBM. Start of enrollment: 2009 Jun 01Ali-Shaw, T.,Anemet, L.,Benouaich-Amiel, D.A.,Carapella, C.,Caroli, M.,Cushing, D.,Dorko, J.,Elsig, V.,Engelhard, H.H.,Gaviani, P.,Geismer, M.R.,Gould, C.,Gutin, P.H.,Harosh, C.B.,Harris, K.,Jensen, J.,Ka...
- A Phase I Dose Per Fraction Escalation Study of Hypofractionated Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (Hypo-IMRT) Combining With Temozolomide (TMZ) Chemotherapy for Patients With Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) Start of enrollment: 2005 Nov 01Chen, C.,Robischon, M.
- Obinutuzumab in Treating Patients With Central Nervous System Lymphoma Who Have Achieved a Complete Response Edward Neuwelt
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Glial fibrillary acidic protein (GFAP) associated autoimmune meningoencephalitis in a patient receiving nivolumab.Ronak K. Kapadia, Douglas E. Ney, Markus Hannan, Morgan Farley, Daniel M. Pastula, Amanda L. Piquet> ;Journal of Neuroimmunology. 2020 Jul 15
- MEK inhibition with trametinib is a successful therapy in ganglioglioma.Eliza Baird Daniel, Douglas E. Ney, Jean M. Mulcahy Levy> ;Clinical case reports and reviews. 2020 May 8
- 21 citationsUrgent Considerations for the Neuro-oncologic Treatment of Patients with Gliomas During the COVID-19 Pandemic.Nimish Mohile, Jaishri O. Blakeley, Na Tosha Gatson, Andreas F. Hottinger, Andrew B. Lassman, Douglas E. Ney, Adriana Olar, David Schiff, Helen A. Shih, Roy E. Strowd,...> ;Neuro-oncology. 2020 Apr 11
- Join now to see all
- The Neurologic Assessment in Neuro-Oncology (NANO) Scale as an Assessment Tool for Survival in Patients with Primary GlioblastomaDenise Damek, Kevin O Lillehei, D Ryan Ormond, Chad G Rusthoven, A Samy Youssef, Timothy H Ung, Douglas E Ney, Neurosurgery
- Society for Neuro-OncologyMember
- University of Colorado HospitalAurora, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: