Are you Dr. Rexin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office565 Union St Ne
Salem, OR 97301Phone(503) 399-9033
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Douglas Rexin, MD is a pathologist in Salem, Oregon.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1988 - 1993
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Publications & Presentations
- 36 citationsDetecting benzodiazepines: immunoassays compared with negative chemical ionization gas chromatography/mass spectrometry.Robert L. Fitzgerald, Douglas A. Rexin, David A. Herold> ;Clinical Chemistry. 1994 Mar 1
- 29 citationsBenzodiazepine analysis by negative chemical ionization gas chromatography/mass spectrometryRobert L. Fitzgerald, Douglas A. Rexin, David A. Herold> ;Journal of Analytical Toxicology. 1993 Oct 1
- 36 citationsEntorhinal neurofibrillary tangles in Alzheimer disease with Lewy bodiesLawrence A. Hansen, Eliezer Masliah, Sylvia Quijada-Fawcett, Douglas A. Rexin> ;Neuroscience Letters. 1991 Aug 19
- Join now to see all