Are you Dr. Schuch?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5301 F St
Sacramento, CA 95819Phone(916) 452-8291Fax(916) 452-1733
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Douglas Schuch, MD is a thoracic surgeon in Sacramento, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Florida, and Alabama. He is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Thoracic Surgery, 1984 - 1985
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1979 - 1983
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1987 - 1994
- CA State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 1980 - 2006
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- CMS standards in reviewing low-volume cardiac transplant centers.Douglas Schuch> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2009 May 1
- Management of tricuspid valve replacement.Douglas Schuch> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2007 Dec 1
- 25 citationsAdjunctive transmyocardial revascularization: five-year follow-up of a prospective, randomized trialKeith B. Allen, Robert D. Dowling, Douglas Schuch, Thomas A. Pfeffer, Steven Marra, Edward A. Lefrak, Tommy L. Fudge, Mark Mostovych, Szabolc Szentpetery, Sibu P. Saha...> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2004 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Mercy General HospitalSacramento, California