Are you Dr. Sharp?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office750 Morphy Ave
Fairhope, AL 36532Phone(251) 279-1151Fax(251) 279-1498
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Douglas Sharp, DO is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Fairhope, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Colorado, and Hawaii. He is affiliated with Thomas Hospital and Mizell Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Palmetto HealthResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Kansas City University of Medicine and BiosciencesClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State License 2009 - 2021
- CO State License 2004 - 2021
- HI State License 2004 - 2004
- SC State License 2002 - 2019
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Obtaining local reciprocal lattice vectors from finite-element analysis.Sutter, J. P., Connolley, T., Hill, T. P., Huang, H., Sharp, D. W., Drakopoulos, M.> ;J Synchrotron Radiat. 2008 Nov 01
- ‘Help Us Little Bit’: Medical Experts Call for Support in COVID-19 Battle During Mask Debate in Baldwin CountyAugust 21st, 2021