Dr. Smith is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3845 W 4700 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84129Phone(801) 840-2000Fax(801) 256-6344
- Is this information wrong?
- Board Certified in Family Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Care Medicine. I currently practice at Intermountain Healthcare as well as Directing a Rehabilitation Community and Hospice Service. Outside these clinical activities I am involved in a number of private endeavors related to healthcare innovation.
Education & Training
- Brigham Young UniversityExecutive MBA (Expected), Executive MBA, 2014 - 2016
- McKay-Dee Hospital CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 2003
- University of UtahB.S., Biology, 1993 - 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2018 - 2019
- UT State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- ACLSAdvanced Cardiac Life Support
- ATLSAcute Trauma Life Support
- BLSBasic Life Support
- PALSPediatric Advanced Life Support
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Eagle Scout 1987
Publications & Presentations
- Shoot Blight Caused by Diplodia pinea on Afghan and Austrian Pines in Texas.Ong, K.,Hill, S.,Smith, D. R.,Stanosz, G. R.> ;Plant Dis.. 2007 Aug 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: