Dr. Woseth is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1548 East 4500 South,
Salt Lake City, UT 84117Phone(801) 266-8841Fax(801) 266-0449
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Dermatology, 2001 - 2004
- Louis A Weiss Memorial HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 2002 - Present
- IL State Medical License 2000 - 2001
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsImipramine-induced hyperpigmentation of the skin.Neda Mehr, Jashin J. Wu, Senait W Dyson, Douglas M Woseth> ;Dermatology Online Journal. 2007 Oct 13
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: