Dr. Wallace is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 E Wood St
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone+1 864-560-7025Fax+1 864-560-7388
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2004 - 2025
- NC State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Motor unit behavior during clonus.Wallace, D.M., Ross, B.H., Thomas, C.K.> ;J Appl Physiol. 2005 Dec
- Snoring and insomnia are not associated with subclinical atherosclerosis in the Northern Manhattan Study.Ramos-Sepulveda, A., Wohlgemuth, W., Gardener, H., Lorenzo, D., Dib, S., Wallace, D. M., Nolan, B., Boden-Albala, B., Elkind, M. S., Sacco, R. L., Rundek, T.> ;Int J Stroke. 2010 Aug
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: