Dr. Hunt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeHuntington VAMC Womens Health
1540 Spring Valley Drive Building 7
Huntington, WV 25704Phone(304) 429-6755 x 4057Fax(304) 429-7503
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified Family Medicine provider working at the Huntington VAMC Womens Health Clinic since August, 2017 after working at the Prestonsburg CBOC since September, 2013. I retired September 2013 from OLBH in Ashland, KY after 18 years of providing Family Medicine care, Occupational Medicine, and Connect Care Physician Champion services. I have also served on the board as medical director and provided medical examinations for Hope's Place which is a child sexual abuse facility in Ashland, KY.
Education & Training
- Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- WV State Medical License 1993 - 2004
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2012
- Huntington Veterans Affairs Medical CenterHuntington, West Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: