Dr. Abramovich is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9500 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44195Phone+1 216-444-2200Fax+1 216-444-9423
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1996 - 1999
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium (AGH)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 1996
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsSerum CA-125 as a marker of disease activity in uterine papillary serous carcinoma.Drew Abramovich, Maurie Markman, Alexander W. Kennedy, Kenneth Webster, Jerome L. Belinson> ;Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology. 1999 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: