Are you Dr. Duong?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 75 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8043 2nd St
Downey, CA 90241Phone+1 562-862-1134Fax+1 562-861-9895
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Duc Duong, MD is a neurosurgeon in Downey, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, District of Columbia, and Washington. He is affiliated with PIH Health Hospital - Downey, St. Francis Medical Center, and Lakewood Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1992 - 1997
- University of WashingtonResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1988 - 1992
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 1992 - 1998
- WA State Medical License 1988 - 1992
- OR State Medical License 1988 - Present
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsHispanic and African American adult brain tumor patients treated at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center compared to Los Angeles County and Torrance, California.Carlito Lagman, Daniel T. Nagasawa, Debraj Mukherjee, Chirag G. Patil, Duc H. Duong, Duncan Q. McBride, Isaac Yang> ;Journal of Clinical Neuroscience. 2017 Dec 1
- Clinical utility of quantitative cerebral blood flow measurements during internal carotid artery test occlusions.Marshall, R. S., Lazar, R. M., Young, W. L., Solomon, R. A., Joshi, S., Duong, D. H., Rundek, T., Pile-Spellman, J.> ;Neurosurgery. 2002 May
- 52 citationsCharacteristics of ventricular shunt malfunctions among patients with neurocysticercosis.Rosemarie Kelley, D. H. Duong, George E. Locke> ;Neurosurgery. 2002 Apr 1
- Join now to see all