Are you Dr. Le?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office320 Pomfret St
Putnam, CT 06260Phone(860) 928-6541Fax(860) 963-6368
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Duc Le, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Putnam, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Day Kimball Hospital.
Education & Training
- Brown UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1993 - 1997
- St Vincent HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- University of MassachusettsClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 1997 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- NetDS: a Cytoscape plugin to analyze the robustness of dynamics and feedforward/feedback loop structures of biological networks.Le, D. H., Kwon, Y. K.> ;Bioinformatics. 2011 Oct 1
- The effects of feedback loops on disease comorbidity in human signaling networks.Le, D. H., Kwon, Y. K.> ;Bioinformatics. 2011 Apr 15
- Day Kimball HospitalPutnam, Connecticut