Are you Dr. Christie?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office777 Hemlock St
Macon, GA 31201Phone(478) 633-6600
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dudley Christie III, MD is a general surgeon in Macon, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia. He is affiliated with Medical Center, Navicent Health and Monroe County Hospital.
Education & Training
- Atrium Health Navicent The Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 2004 - 2009
- Mercer University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Increasing incidence of All-Terrain Vehicle trauma admissions in the pediatric and adult populations: An evaluation of injury types and severity.Nolan, H. R.,Ashley, D. W.,Stokes, N. A.,Christie, D. B.> ;Int J Orthop Trauma Nurs. 2017 Dec 14
- Endometrial stromal sarcoma development after hysterectomy and tamoxifen therapy.Christie, D. B.,Day, J. D.,Moore, A. B.,Chapman, J. R.,Nakayama, D. K.,Conforti, A. M.> ;Am Surg. 2008 Aug 19
- Impact of a surgical oncologist on general surgery residency training program.Gamblin, T.C., Dalton, M.L., Morgan, J.H., Christie, D.B., Vogel, R.L., Dale, P.S.> ;Am J Surg. 2004 Jan
- Join now to see all