Are you Dr. Verma?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3850 S. National Ave
Springfield, MO 65807Phone(417) 882-4880Fax(417) 882-7843
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dushyant Verma, MD is an oncologist in Springfield, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Louisiana, and Texas.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2010 - 2013
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Pt. B.D. Sharma Postgrad Institute of Medical ScienceClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2009 - 2013
- TX State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification OncoEMR, Altos Solutions, Inc., 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 52 citationsSignificance of deeper molecular responses in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia in early chronic phase treated with tyrosine kinase inhibitorsLorenzo Falchi, Hagop M. Kantarjian, Xuemei Wang, Dushyant Verma, Alfonso Quintás-Cardama, Susan O'Brien, Elias J. Jabbour, Farhad Ravandi-Kashani, Gautam Borthakur, G...> ;American Journal of Hematology. 2013 Dec 1
- 72 citationsPrognostic value of FLT3 mutations among different cytogenetic subgroups in acute myeloid leukemiaFabio P.S. Santos, Dan Jones, Wei Qiao, Jorge E. Cortes, Farhad Ravandi, Elihu E. Estey, Dushyant Verma, Hagop M. Kantarjian, Gautam Borthakur> ;Cancer. 2011 May 15
- 10 citationsLong-term prognostic impact of the use of erythropoietic-stimulating agents in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia in chronic phase treated with imatinib.Fabio P.S. Santos, Yesid Alvarado, Hagop M. Kantarjian, Dushyant Verma, Susan O'Brien, Gloria Mattiuzzi, Farhad Ravandi, Gautam Borthakur, Jorge E. Cortes> ;Cancer. 2011 Mar 1
- Join now to see all